Sunday 1 May 2011

My Wedding Outfit

Hi Dolls, I went to a wedding yesterday & thought I'd share my outfit with you. Stupidly I didn't get a full length picture! I'm kicking myself as the view & location were absolutely stunning!
I'm wearing a chiffon dusky/pale pink dress from H&M it's available here annoyingly for me it's now on sale! Grr..don't you hate it when that happens?
In my hair I'm wearing my Silver 3 strand headpiece A fabulous & unique alternative to a hat!
For jewellery I wore my new love..a feather necklace by H&M, It was the perfect pink & soft brown tones to go with my shoes & bag which are both vintage. I finished the look with a silver bangle on one arm and a peach toned diamond ring.
I wore a nude polish on my hands & feet, a smokey brown eye & boho beachy hair.
Hope you like it, More OOTD to come...


2 comments:

  1. You look lovely!:D I like your hair, makeup, and outfit!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie- Aw thanks! It was such a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete