Wednesday 11 May 2011

I'll start tomorrow...

Hi Dolls, I have been trying this week to start healthy eating...then I eat something bad and say "I'll start tomorrow"
I am not going to limit myself and say I'm cutting out this & that, I'm just trying to improve the way I eat.
From now on once a week I will post a recipe that I have made, (expect some cheesy pics of me in my gingerbread apron)! I think this will help me stick with it and it's nice to share healthy recipes! If you have any favourite healthy recipes or snacks please leave them in the comments, I'm always looking for new dishes to cook!
I'm also going to start drinking warm water and lemon again as this was a miracle for my skin!
Below are some tasty pictures I found on we heart it website...I can't wait to make a similar (healthy) version of the pizza in the last photo...yummy!









No comments:

Post a Comment