Tuesday 1 March 2011

Nails & OOTD

Hi Dolls, Quick post on today's nails & outfit... On my nails today I'm wearing Accessorize polish in shade Aztec. As you can see it changes from purple to green to gold etc..I'm kinda loving it!

My outfit today was blue skinny jeans, black baggy-ish vest and my long grey Lycra cardi..it's still freezing outside!

My hair turned out pretty well today..a sort of layered bun! I'm afraid I couldn't capture it on camera, It's so hard taking a picture of your head!
I kept jewelery simple with my crystal drop earrings and gold bangle.


(excuse the mess in the background) Do you recommend any other accessorize polishes? Let me know :)

3 comments:

  1. Such as pretty nail colour. I also like the earrings.
    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kelly- Thanks Kelly! I think im hooked on accessorize polishes! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bun on you and that's a fun nail polish!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete