Saturday 5 March 2011

Going round the bend...

Hi Dolls, Hope your all having a good weekend so far :)
I've been wearing my Usamimi (wire headband) allot recently, I made some new ones yesterday so I thought I would share them with you...

They are available in my Etsy for £6.87 free UK p&p

First is Blue floral..a really,really pretty vintage inspired fabric. Gorgeous blue fabric with pretty light & dark pink roses...
Next is Black rose, black with light & dark pink roses..looks great with jeans and black leather bangles!


Lastly is Pink polka dot..so cute!

Do any of you wear these too? Let me know if you wanted a specific colour or fabric design & I can make it for you! :)


2 comments:

  1. I would love to wear one!:D The 1st Usamimi is cute, love the colors!:D

    The TB bangle is so pretty but I will try to find a cheaper alternative.:D

    Have a great week!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie- Thanks :)
    Let me know if you find a cheaper one..I converted the cuff and its £109!! a bit too much for me at the mo! xxx

    ReplyDelete