Tuesday 29 March 2011

Maybelline Gel eyeliner review...

Hi Everyone, I haven't done a makeup review in a long time and I've been dying to review this little gem for ages! I got it a couple of weeks ago in Boots, I was looking for a new black liquid eyeliner and I have always been curious to try gel eyeliner. It was on special offer at £5.99! I think the usual price is £7.99 or £8.99 I love the packaging..I think it looks simple & sleek. When I first got the jar out of the box I thought it was very small but when you get down to using it you realise how little you need! It comes with a brush, which I'll admit..I have been using! You can achieve either a thick or thin line. The texture is creamy & dries fast, to me this goes on like a dream! It says it lasts 24hr with no transfer & I'm happy to state that for me both is true! Of course I haven't left it on for 24hrs but I'd say a good 9hrs without budging is good enough for me! If you wanted to try a gel eyeliner or your looking for a new one I highly recommend!!

3 comments:

  1. i really want to try this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds really good :)
    i've recently posted about elf's cream eyeliner and tested it against mac's blacktrack fluidline if you're interested :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kirstyb- Do..its a winner!

    @Sarah- thanks, ill take a look now x

    ReplyDelete