Friday 24 December 2010

Cinnamon Shortbread

Hi Dolls, Today I made some cinnamon shortbread cookies!
They are so yummy and so cute to look at!
If you have the ingredients below to make these, I highly recommend..they are lighter than air to eat.
I'm going round a friends tonight and I'm taking a batch with me. I feel proud to be able to say I baked them myself!
I used your standard size cookie cutter shapes and the recipe below makes about 30.
Happy baking!

Cinnamon shortbread cookies
100g icing sugar
100g corn flour
200g plain flour
200g unsalted butter
1tbs cinnamon
caster sugar for sprinkling

Preheat oven to 160c Place icing sugar, plain flour and corn flour through sieve into a large bowl. Add butter & cinnamon. Mix together. Roll out and cut desired shapes. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar.



Don't forget to leave one out for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment