Thursday 3 February 2011

Kung Hei Fat Choi...

Hi Dolls, "Kung Hei Fat Choi" or...Happy New Year!!!
Today is the celebration of the Chinese New Year, the year of the rabbit.
The big celebration will be on Sunday when thousands of people will go to London's West end to wish each other "Kung Hei Fat Choi"
Lanterns and other gorgeous decorations are strung in an arch on Gerrard St, Chinatown.
I so badly want to go on Sunday but don't think I'll be able to make it :(

So keeping with the theme today I'm wearing my Usamimi headband..bunny ears style!


If I go to Chinatown on Sunday I will definitely style my hair with my geisha clip, It's so pretty and the perfect hair accessory for this celebration!

The decorations on Gerrard St..so pretty..


And lastly I would love to decorate my garden in these beautiful lanterns! How gorgeous?!...




Hope you all have a fabulous New Year...let me know if you are celebrating it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment