Wednesday 9 February 2011

Cleopatra

Hi Dolls, I came across these fab pictures of Kim Kardashian on a recent photo shoot. It was based on Cleopatra.
I was excited to see that her headpiece she wears in the second photo is very similar to my Layered gold head chain!



Release your inner Cleo with my layered gold head chain. This can also be worn as a necklace!


I've always loved this style, I think the jewellery and headpieces were gorgeous and so glamorous!
My gold 3 strand headpiece is a little more subtle...


Aztec 3 strand headpiece...

Look at this stunning outfit below...How gorgeous is the gold bird headpiece?..and the necklace..wow...

To help recreate the look you definitely need gold cuffs, I love cuffs! I wear them allot when I go out, these two below are from topshop...









No comments:

Post a Comment