Sunday 6 February 2011

OOTD

Hi Cupcakes, I went to London today to celebrate Chinese new year, it was so much fun!
I will do another post with lots of pictures from the day, they are on another camera but for some reason they wouldn't upload so I took a few pics of my outfit using another camera.

It was super windy and cold today so I knew my faux fur coat was a must!

I wore my new jumper which my mum bought from Tesco! £6! It was a bit short on her so she gave it to me :) It's so soft and a lovely dusky rose colour, I really like the sleeve length too, it's midi arm length so it makes it slightly different from other jumpers. It reminds me of Cher from Clueless! I had one of these in the nineties and it was cream, I used to wear it with pleated skirts and over the knee socks!

I teamed it with my grey mini skirt from Primark and plain black tights, I went with black biker boots to keep me warm!


For jewellery I wore grey pearl stud earrings, my Luna necklace , my metalic rainbow necklace
and a plain grey ring.
Hope you all had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment