Wednesday 1 July 2009

Michael Jackson tribute...

Hi everyone..So I decided to post my own little tribute to the legend that is Michael Jackson.
I was so devasted when I heard the news of his death, I think it will be one of those times that everyone will remember where they were or what they were doing when they first heard the tragic news. It was my sister who first told me but I was half asleep so it didn't seem real until the next morning, I was on my way to work and they played a Jackson five song and I couldn't hold back the tears.
I watched a top 40 hit on mtv last night of all his videos and they were all fantastic. Every single video and song were so different and more brilliant than the last..I think he was the ultimate King of Pop and if you dont agree than...beat it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment