Friday 24 July 2009

OOTD

Hi all, Today in London was another rainy day :( and I was actually really cold today..i'm a real moaner when i'm cold! I love to have a hot water bottle on cold nights..in fact my mum actually bought me a pink fluffy one for christmas last year! Does anyone else love hot water bottles as much as me? or am I just an ol granny?!
The weather in England has been a bit strange the last week or so..one day im in flip flops the next day i'm in boots!
Today was raining..alot..so I knew that my chunky knit cardi with a hood was gonna be part of my outfit today, so heres what I wore with it...
Cardigan H&M
Brown vest Primark
Black leggings New look
Boots ebay
Bag accessorize
Necklace accesorize
Earrings Oasis
Ring etsy
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!







No comments:

Post a Comment