Thursday 15 December 2011

Winter skin savior!

Hi everyone, I recently purchased two items from Superdrug Vitamin E range & let me tell you these two items have been a life saver!
I got SPF15 radiance moisture cream, which contains light reflective pigments to give an instant healthy glow, I have been using this in the morning & it's great under foundation!
The glow is very subtle which I like. I don't think there's anything worse than huge chunky bits of glitter smeared across your face under the harsh lights of your local Tesco!
It sinks in quickly leaving a soft and glowy base for your foundation and smells of coconut!

The other item I got which I love is there Skin oil.
Now I have been using this every night for the past week and I have definitely noticed a difference, I apply it all over my neck, any dry patches (which is currently my nose) & any scarring or blemishes. I had slight scarring on my cheeks and I have definitely noticed a difference!
This is definitely a product that I will be getting again!


Have you tried any of the Vitamin E range?

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check these out, they sound good! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ThePamperedSparrow- Yes do! They are really great, they had an eye range aswell that I might have to try! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never tried anything from them, but this sounds amazing! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $100 Shopbop Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete