Friday 1 July 2011

Mini sales shopping...

Hi Dolls, So I was wandering around the sales and picked up a few things. I was lucky to find things I wanted & at great prices!

First bargain are these tan strappy sandals from New Look. Original price was £20.00 and I got them for £7!!!
They're really comfortable, have a low heel so makes them great to wear during the day & night and they match my tan leather belt from H&M perfectly!



I got this dress also from New Look for £8! This was in the 25% off section. I love the colour, I'm going to London for a friends birthday tomorrow night and I'm going to wear this teamed with the new shoes!



The next item wasn't in the sale but hey..still cheap! A pack of single gold rings from H&M at £2.99! I've been after a pack like this for a while. I'm going to wear these tomorrow too. I love that you can stack them up on one finger, wear solo or one or two on each finger!


Have you got any goodies in the sales yet? If you follow me on twitter you'll know that I had a little shopping spree in Primark a few days ago so that haul will be coming next!

I will try my best to get an OOTN for you guys!

Have a great weekend! :)






5 comments:

  1. Great finds, I love a bargain! Love the sandals :}

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Charlotte- Thanks, me too! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh those tan sandals are adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tatteredflorals- Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good deal with the tan sandals!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete