Monday 27 June 2011

Vintage finds...

Hi Dolls, On Sunday I went to a huge car boot sale..I just love looking for hidden treasures, I get more satisfaction knowing that I found something special rather than buying it straight from the shop where there are twenty of the same thing!
I'm saving to move out so these are thing's I will take with me.

First up are these two glass jars with silver lids, what I LOVE about them is the silver coral adorned on the top! So unique!
I put cotton buds in one & cotton pads in the other. These will look perfect on a bathroom shelf!
I got these for £4 for the pair.



Next up is this milk glass goblet! I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this piece sitting on the table...what I couldn't believe more was the fact that I scored this gem for 50p!!!

I haven't found a place for this yet but I know it look gorgeous with some pretty pink flowers!


I found this really pretty sea urchin for 20p! It's so gorgeous & delicate, she sits perfectly on my dressing table.



And lastly I was drawn to Mr Owl! He is a piggy bank so he has a slit at the back for you to drop your pennies in but I'll just keep him for show. He doesn't really go in my room but he will look great on a bookshelf in the living room! I got him for £2!



What do you think of my vintage finds guys? Do you go to car boots?

I had the best weekend filled with treasure hunting, bbq's & good times with friends!

Hope everyone had a good weekend in the sun!


On another note I will be posting a healthy chicken arrabiata recipe this week so keep your eyes out for that! :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment