Friday 3 September 2010

Bargain Goodies

Hi dolls, After work today I popped into the local £1 shop..(you gotta love the £1 shop)
I'm going on holiday to Hong Kong next Wednesday and needed a few little bits. I got great bargains!
The cutest pink toothbrush! Colgate whitening toothpaste..(In Tesco it's £2.50) Herbal essences hello hydration shampoo (£3 something in Superdrug) Five pink face cloths! Almay line smoothing powder and finally rimmel cool bronze mousse in 003 deep glow! wow all that for £6!
I've never used an almay product before, on the back it said light/medium but I would say it's more medium/dark. The rimmel mousse bronzer I'm really impressed with. It blends lovely, a really natural colour with a hint of gold shimmer.
Have you guys tried the almay powder or any of there products before?




No comments:

Post a Comment