Tuesday 24 August 2010

To bang or not to bang?...

Hi Dolls, I've been wanting to do something different with my hair recently..I've decided I'm going to cut more of a fringe/bangs (for all my US readers)
I'm quite fussy with fringes..I know what suits my face shape and features so I'm not going to cut it too bluntly.
I've googled some pics of various celebs for fringe inspiration! I LOVE Kate Moss's and Nicole's as there's something 70's about them.
I like the style of these because I'll still have the option of sweeping it to the side or part it in the middle. I'm going to cut it myself too! I always cut my own side fringe so I'll just work off of that..I will post pics before and after..keep your fingers crossed for me!
Do you guys ever cut your own hair? Let me know what you think of the piccies :)





1 comment:

  1. I have never cut my own hair however my friends do it and it turns out looking really good! I love this style but unfortunately my face is too round to pull this off! :(

    ReplyDelete