Thursday 1 October 2009

Holiday pressies..yippee

Hi everyone, I have been a bit neglectful with my blog recently, seems like alot has been happening recently and haven't had the time or the chance to get to the computer in my house!
(a laptop is still on my wishlist!)
Here is a post I've been meaning to do for a couple of weeks..my sisters recently went to Cornwall for a holiday and here is what they got me for pressies..A really cute shell bracelet, a shell heart ring and a pretty pastel green necklace which will look great with a tan! Very beachy..love it!
Next my bf mum recently got back from Tennessee and got me some fab bits from there which is lovely and thoughtful..A really cool orange t-shirt that will look great with jeans and great with denim mini in summer, a box of Cap'n Crunch peanut butter crunch cereal...oh my god YUMMY! I've had this everyday since for breakfast and even catch myself eating them straight out the box! and lastly cherry twizzlers..the best cherry sweets ever! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment