Sunday 11 October 2009

Asprin mask review

Hi gals, I did the asprin mask last night and I am pleased to say that it did not dissapoint!
My first attempt was mixing it with honey, I think it may be because I had a bit of a headache last night but I just couldn't take the stronge smell, so I used it as a quick scrub and rinsed it off after a few seconds. After having it on for that short amount of time my skin felt better!
I mixed up a few more tablets ( I think 3) with a tiny amount of water and left that on my face for 10mins. It gives a tight feeling after about 4mins, the consistancy is crumbly but still stayed on, as long as your not moving around alot! Anways on to the result... my skin was baby soft straight away! and the appearance was matte and texture looked more even.
I didnt put any moisturiser on after as I'm using a bit of a cheapy one at the mo and didn't want it to effect the result.
I woke up this morning and my skin was still nice and matte (usually oily), the redness from my spots had gone down and I even noticed some small scarring on my cheeks had faded!
I am definatly going to do this mask at least once every 2 weeks! I think it would be brilliant before a night out!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment