Sunday 14 June 2009

Reeses Cups and reeses nails!


My bestie recently came back from travelling and on her way back she ended in the fab N.Y.C. I was so excited to see her and even more excited when she said she had presents! : ) She had got me a huge bag of reeses cups!!! I know you can get the packet of two larger ones in England but I feel like its not the same : ) I was also pleased to discover recently that you can now buy reeses pieces in Tesco! yummy
Anyways the downside to my gift is bad skin after i've eaten a few...seriously..my skin erupts after these babies!
Another favourite of mine from the U.S that I wish we had here is Twizzlers! cherry flavour! Also the exciting cereals like Lucky Charms and Fruit Loops! looking at my boring box of sainsburys own rice crispies in the morning just doesnt really do it for me! I feel like my start to the day would be more fun with some Captain Crunch!..oh well until the next trip ; )
On my nails I decided on rimmels Tangerine Queen and A single line of Gosh Chocaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment