Thursday 22 September 2011

The love of a hair clip

I remember when I was younger, I think I was in the last year of school, seeing a picture of Diane Kruger in a magazine and thinking "wow, she only has one Kirby grip in but it looks amazing!"
I've noticed ol Diane loves her hair clips!
I've always admired how she turns them into such a big part of the style but manages to keep it simple and elegant!...and not like you rushed out of the house and forget to take your bobby pins out!
Here's a few of my favourite looks using basic Kirby grips...









Would you try any of these styles, I think it's a great way to liven up an everyday do!

In other news camera is still broken, hence the lack of posts recently, I have so many posts lined up so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I will have a brand new one in the near future!

Hope you're all having a great week! :)





5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I woke up the other morning with a kirby grip stuck to my face. Must've left one in by mistake. Bet D.Kruger's never done that :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the first hairstyle. as for the other ones, i'm not sure if i can pull them off the way diane does, haha. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    $25 Apothica Gift Card Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @The pampered sparrow- Lol! Lets pretend she does! ;) x

    @Mimi- I think the first two are my faves, I'm sure you could pull them off, give it a go! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hairstyles :) I always have to put a bobby pin in my hair when I tie up, just gives it that extra "feel"


    love your blog btw XO
    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the first and third. She's so gorgeous!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    Udderly Smooth® Giveaway

    ReplyDelete