Tuesday 27 September 2011

Copper Queen...

Hi Dolls, I have made some new pieces recently & I was really inspired by Autumn/Fall colours. I've chosen some lovely copper chains to work with...

First is ERIN a gorgeous heavy weight copper chain with cranberry suede ties! The colours work so well together & look fabulous this time of year!
This can be worn as a necklace, bracelet & headpiece!
At the moment this is the only one available so first come first serve!








Next is DREW a gorgeous oval link copper chain adorned with two genuine turquoise balls, I love the vibrant pop of colour the beads give this piece, also can be worn as a necklace or headpiece/headband!







I'm really loving copper for Autumn it gives a refreshing change to the usual gold & silver and looks great against all skin tones and hair colours!

Do you have any copper jewellery? Is it something you would wear?


I'm meeting up with a friend for dinner tonight and I'm wearing DREW as a necklace! Fast becoming my new favourite!












2 comments: