Thursday 21 April 2011

OOTN

Hi Dolls, Here is my outfit from last night. I went to the cinema to watch Scream 4...didn't really enjoy it..I wish I had just waited and rented it! But oh well..got to bust out the turquoise stone necklace!
It's been lovely weather here but the cinema can be really chilly inside so I wore my skinny jeans from Dorothy Perkins, grey vest from New Look & cardigan from warehouse. I wore my strappy Grecian style shoes from New Look and my necklace is from H&M but I got it about 10 years ago! My black studded bag was from Primark & it's perfect size to sneak the sweeties in!
Have you guys seen any good films at the cinema recently?












2 comments:

  1. Nice casual outfit, I like the pop of color your necklace gives!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete