Wednesday 6 April 2011

OOTD denim shorts & jewellery...

Hi Dolls, Are you loving the sunshine here in the UK? At the moment it's lovely outside so I decided to put my denim shorts on! I wanted a pair last year but couldn't find decent ones anywhere..until I went into New Look a few weeks ago and got these for £19.99..they are my perfect Daisy Dukes! They have vintage floral pockets that hang down, today I left them out but usually I tuck them in so it's hidden..it's great..it's like having two pairs in one! I teamed them with my grey pocket t-shirt form Primark, skinny brown leather plaited belt H&M & my new jewellery...Gold chain & Turquoise chain necklace and gold & silver crystal bangles... I'm still loving the white polish!...
Here's a closer look at my new crystal bangles...they look fab worn alone or stacked with other bracelets...I've got alot of weddings and partys coming up so these will be perfect!


Lastly..it doesn't feel like Summer without a hint of Turquoise! I made this wire wrapped bangle also available in my Etsy shop



What jewellery pieces will you be wearing this Summer?

Stay tuned for new videos & OOTD posts coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment