Sunday 11 July 2010

Cold cream mini review...

Morning Ladies, Hope you are all having a good weekend :)
It's still lovely and hot here in the UK!
I went out with friends last night which was really fun and had a few glasses of wine..I await dodgy pictures! Ugh
So I knew I was going to test POND'S cold cream cleanser as we all know that alcohol dehydrates your skin even more..boo! I've titled this post a mini review as I used it for the first time last night and...I am very pleased! As soon as it's applied to your skin it feels rich so after I had cleansed I rinsed my face with water..I don't know about you guys but I feel cleaner if I do that. It says it can remove mascara but I did that separately with E45 cream, next time I'll try it. Even after rinsing my skin still felt nourished and moisturised, not tight at all. When I got up this morning I checked my skin and no new blemishes have occurred and my skin still feels soft. Yey!
So my plan is this..I will only use this cleanser after a night out and when I'm away on the nights I feel my skin needs a little lovin. I know it will be too rich for everyday use.
Have you discovered a new cleanser recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment