Sunday 27 June 2010

My ONLINE SHOP!!!!!!!!

Hi Cupcakes, My exciting news is.. My online shop is up and running!!! YEY! All items are handmade, original designs by moi!
I've been working hard on it for the past few weeks and I'm excited to share it with everyone. (I hope you like it)
It's FREE UK SHIPPING, I will be shipping worldwide but that's still something I'm working on. Most of my stock is listed but I am adding new designs all the time! In the next couple of days I will be adding earrings and gorgeous new headbands (great for festivals) I really hope you like it.. Take a look for all things unique and gorgeous :)

www.honeyimhome.net

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your shop! I will check it out! That image takes me back to my childhood - I had a play box and it had that design on it! I've never seen it anywhere else! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Pyxiee-AWW Thanks..Yes please take a look, will be adding new goodies in the next couple of days. That's so funny that you had that on your play box!! I fell in love with it when I saw it so I knew I had to have it as my shop motif xx :)

    ReplyDelete