Saturday 12 June 2010

Celeb look for less

Hi Dolls, Firstly Hello and thank you to my new followers!
I was browsing some American magazines online and saw this recent picture of Nicole Richie at the GLAMOUR awards..I love this look!.. Love the hair, love the dress, love everything! I managed to track down very similar items to recreate the look on a budget.
I think the dress is from her own range..so you can imagine how pricey it will be!
I'm thinking of making this a regular post..what do you guys think?
Maybe once a week I will pick a celebrity look and recreate it from high street brands. Well below is my first attempt..let me know what you think :)

ASOS supertrash maxi tube dress £55.00ASOS premium lingerie maxi dress £65.00New Look 3row glitz bangles £8New Look mega blush bangle stack £15
New Look ring £5





2 comments:

  1. You've picked out great alternatives, good job!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Marie-Thankyou,I think I will make this a weekly thing! x

    ReplyDelete