Friday 29 January 2010

Olsen fashion watch...

Hi everyone, It's Friday evening and I'm off to bed in a mo.
I was browsing through some of my favourite fashion websites and decided to post pics of my favourite style icons..and who better to start with than the Olsen twins!
I love their style, they're not afraid to try different looks and to me they always pull it off!
I've only posted a few pics (as my eyes are feeling pretty heavy..my bed and an episode of the hilarious Arrested Development are calling me! ha!)
I'm thinking I will make this a regular Friday post, what do you think?
Off to bed now Chicky's..keep an eye out for my blog videos coming soon.. ;)



6 comments:

  1. I love the Olsen twins(:
    They are gorgeous and i love their outfits
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I love how they always look sort of messy glam but it works, they pull it off. Always look cute and highly fashionable. I envy them!

    Don't forget to follow me back if your not already :)

    Lots of love,
    Katie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take the black Birkin in the 2nd pic thankyouverymuch...haha..nice pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the olsen. i grew up watching them on tv. :) sigh...good times.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them :3 world's most perfect hair! ;)

    xxx
    www.nymphettebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are always so interesting. no wonder they are considered as many girls' fashion icons. i love how they rock the red lipstick!

    ReplyDelete