Tuesday 20 March 2012

Clinique Superbalm

I have a new love and it fits easily into your purse!..Clinique superbalm! Available here.
It comes in a few gorgeous colours that are already on my list! It's super soft and glossy without being sticky!
It's so shiny & looks great worn alone or over your favourite lipstick! I am truly obsessed and can't wait to get more!

Clinique superbalm in 10 Grapefruit teamed with BeautyUK lipstick 7 In the buff


I have been using this combo for nights out as it's the perfect pinky/coral lip shade, perfect for Spring!



The coral lipstick sets off my new Turquoise necklace perfectly which I have been continuously wearing on my nights out! (as seen in the recent photo above)

I love Turquoise stones and think this piece works well with so many different looks & styles!

Available here


Do you love Turquoise pieces?

Apologies for the lack of posts recently, I have been very busy designing and making new pieces for my shop so there's lots more to come that I'd love to share with you! :)






1 comment:

  1. i love that combo and i like the pinkish-coral shade of the lipstick! i think it looks fantastic on you! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
    Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

    ReplyDelete