Tuesday 10 January 2012

Walkies!...


Today me and my sister took Lola my mum & dads Labrador out for a walk, luckily for us there is a park right near the post office so after I posted out all your goodies from SparrowBeads we then we had a walk around for an hour or so.
I don't have a pair of wellies myself so I wore my mums new pair from Town & Country they are so comfortable! I think they are allot more comfortable than Hunters (which I believe most people get just for the name!)
They can be found in your local garden centre, if you are after a pair of wellies for your dog walking days or your Sunday stroll I highly recommend checking these out!
Do you have a favourite pair of wellies?

1 comment:

  1. Nice photo :) I just wear my leopard print wellies from good old primark when im at my step dads farm x

    ReplyDelete