Thursday 13 October 2011

New Makeup!

Hi Dolls, So today I popped into Superdrug to buy hair gel! I know it sounds so eighties! But I'll get to that in a while...

I've been stalking the Garnier B.B cream for a while but just couldn't bring myself to buy it, I think it's because when I've tested it, it doesn't give enough coverage! I find this odd as it's a blemish balm!
Anyways I was looking at it because now it's colder here I'm finding foundation a little drying for everyday so I wanted to try something to brighten & cover rather than being dull & matte...then I found this...



It was in the sale too! It's Nivea tinted moisturiser in Natural, it claims to moisturise & evens skin tone for a healthy-looking complexion, with light-reflecting pigments & vitamin E.
I tested it on my hand & the coverage was so much better! Can't wait to try this!


Now back to the hair dillema! Since I've had my hair cut, split ends chopped off I find my hair doesn't hold styles e.g curls like it used to, so I decided a gel would be best as it's so strong, then I saw this...


Salt Spray! With a cool matt finish for rough and ready beach bum styles. Perfect! I know it's not gel but it sounds perfect for the look that I want to achieve, I love Kirsten Wiigs hair in Bridesmaids...messy but cute... Will try and recreate this look at the weekend!




Next up is this pretty matt pink lipstick by beautyUK in shade 3 snob, it is identical to Revlons pink pout which I wanted but half the price!



Next up is MUA eyebrow pencil in Brunette, this is a little dark so I need to be extra light handed, will be testing this at the weekend too!



I like that it comes with the little grooming brush on the other end!


Here is a swatch of snob lipstick & the eyebrow pencil...



So I went in to get hair gel and came out with that little bundle! I can't wait to test them all and get back to you with my reviews!

I'm going out with friends Saturday so will try and get an OOTN and hair pictures for you :)


Hope your all having a good week! :)














1 comment:

  1. I love salt spray! I pretty much use only salt spray and sometimes dry schampoo to style my hair. I like the messy/beachy look :)

    ReplyDelete