Monday 22 August 2011

New Bracelets!!!

Hi Dolls, I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you...I have opened up another Etsy shop called SparrowBeads I'm so happy with it!

I have always loved beaded bracelets, so decided to start making my own!
I'm adding new designs weekly and there is a fabulous mix of wood & gemstone.

SparrowBeads is a place for men & women! With a range of beaded bracelets and necklaces.

All items are designed to be stacked or layered together & all made with the finest materials.
Want something special designed for you or a loved one? Drop me an email to discuss custom designs!





I hope you love the shop as much as I do! :)
I have created a facebook page for SparrowBeads I'd love for you to show me your support by liking the page and also it's a great way to keep up to date with the latest designs!



1 comment: