Friday 4 December 2009

Im sooo ill...


Hi guys, So as you've probably guessed..I'm ill! I've caught a cold from somewhere or someone.
I feel terrible :( Last night was the worst night so far, the cold came out on Tuesday morning.
I didn't sleep a wink last night, my eyes feel like they are going to explode! I've got all the classic horrible symptoms..runny nose, sinus, aches, sore throat and no energy...seriously..I look like a zombie right now.
I've been drinking Beechams cold and flu hot berry drink and that hasn't really done anything! and I'm taking Tunes to ease my throat..I'm going to have to drag myself out of my bed and head to Tesco (I hope I don't bump into anyone)! to buy some Night Nurse as my last resort, I hope this works!
I had so many plans this week that I've had to cancel and so much work to do and I'm so angry that I can't do any of it.
Do any of you have any cold curing remedies for me to try? I'm willing to try anything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment