Tuesday 4 August 2009

Grecian style dress...My new Favourite!!!

Hi everyone, I went to a wedding on saturday which was lovely..I couldnt wait for it because I got to wear my new dress! Its from H&M (my fav shop) it was only about £25! I would call it a grecian style..so that was my plan for my wedding outfit..
I decided to wear my hair slightly tousled and pinned in a messy bun and I braided two plaits one on each side to give it that true grecian goddess look..the accessories I chose were gold and bronze (so was the makeup) and I pushed one of my gold bangles up the arm, for the shoes I wore bronze gladiator heels that I got from Aldo in New York a few years ago. Drop me a comment and let me know what you think :)
I am super duper pleased with this outfit and I looovvee this dress. The beauty about it is that its so versatile, I was playing around with it and came up with about 5 different outfits! yes 5! I will post them shortly so stay tuned..









3 comments: